We protect any processed personal data against misuse and treat them in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, in particular in accordance with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR").
1. Who is the controller?
We are the company OCEAN PLASTIK SRO, company registration ID 07724322, registered office Namesti Svobody 18, 60200, Brno, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and we are the operators of the website: www.oceanplastik.com (hereinafter referred to as the „website“). We process your personal data as a controller, that is, we determine how the personal data provided will be processed, for which purpose, for what period of time, the means of processing and appropriate measures for a proper its execution, and we select any additional processors that will assist us with the processing.
2. Contact information
In case you wish to contact us in the course or regarding the processing of personal data, you may contact us at our registered office: Namesti Svobody 18, 60200, Brno, Czech Republic or by email: email@example.com
We declare that, as the controller of your personal data, we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable law, in particular the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On Personal Data Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the „Personal Data Protection Act“), and GDPR and that:
- we process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular legitimate interest, contract and its performance, legal obligation or your granted consent,
- we comply with and fulfill information obligations under Article 13 GDPR prior to the processing of your personal data,
- we will enable and support you in the exercise and enforcement of your rights under the GDPR.
4. Scope of personal data provided and processing purposes
- Identification of the parties, delivering services and general performance of a contract, subject matter of which is a license agreement, together with exercising the rights and obligations arising thereout of, for which we need your personal data in the scope of: email, username, password, information on which services you order, their price and the date of the order and its payment, which we necessarily need to fulfill the contract (e.g. allowing full access to the functionality of the website, delivering ordered services and sending you information on a concluded contract) and any other additional information you provide us with.
- Fulfilment of our legal obligations, in particular obligations arising from accounting and tax legislation, including the transfer of personal data to financial authorities or other public authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Protection of our legitimate interest, that is, the protection of our rights such as protection against threatening or harmful conduct.
- Sending newsletters and commercial messages. We use your personal data (email and username) and when you use the website most often, for direct marketing - sending newsletters and commercial messages. If you are our customer, we are doing so with a legitimate interest, as we reasonably believe that you are interested in our news, for a period of 2 years from the last order. If you are not our customer, we will send you newsletters and commercial messages only based on your consent, for a period of 2 years following granting such a consent. In both cases, you can revoke your consent by using an opt-out link in each email you receive. We also process the information on whether you agree to be sent newsletters and commercial messages by e-mail.
- Handling requests sent via electronic forms or emails or other communication routes (e.g. if you are interested in more information about the website).
- If you use our website, some data are temporarily saved (such as the date and time of your visit, the pages and features you visit and/or used and the requested data files and/or products you have added in your shopping cart, the type and version of your browser, and the operating system of the end device, your IP address, as well as data from cookies and similar device identification technologies).
In most cases, we process your personal data provided directly by you for the purpose of concluding a license agreement.
5. Cookies and Web Analytics
We use so-called "cookies" for maximum user-friendliness of our website and to increase the relevance of advertising to users of our website. Cookies are small data files that are placed on a user's device. They allow us to provide information for a certain period of time and identify the users device. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our website from the moment you open the web browser window until you close it. As soon as you close the Internet browser window, these cookies are deleted. Others stay on the device for a set amount of time and activate each time you visit the website that created a specific cookie. Similar functions are also partly done by so-called tracking pixels that are not placed on a user's hard drive, but can be useful when identifying a device in the same way as a cookie. The term "cookies" below includes both technical cookie files as well as tracking pixels and similar technical methods.
If you block cookies, our website may not work properly and we may not be able to provide our products and services.
We use two categories of cookies on this website: (1) Technically necessary cookies without which the functionality of our website will be limited and (2) Optional analytical, targeting or advertising cookies that generally come from third-party providers:
- Technical cookies
- Analytical, targeting and advertising cookies
Analytical cookies collect information about how users use the website as a whole, such as which pages or features are most frequently accessed, and whether they receive error messages from the website. These cookies do not collect data that could identify users. Data collected through these cookies will not be combined with other information about the users of our website. All information gathered through these cookies is used exclusively to understand and improve the functionality and service of the website. To analyze our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of the company Google Inc. Information about the use of the website generated using Google Analytics is typically transferred to the Google server in the U.S. where it is stored. If IP anonymization is enabled on this website, then your IP address will first be transformed by Google into abbreviations in the member states of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Google will use this information in our interest to analyze the use of our website by you, to compile reports on website activities and to provide additional services related to the website and the use of the Internet. The IP address your browser transmits within Google Analytics will not be linked to any other data available to Google. Google will transfer such data to third parties if the law so requires or if third parties process such data on behalf of Google. By choosing the appropriate browser settings, you can reject these cookies. However, if you do, you may not be able to use all the features of our website. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Targeting and advertising cookies are used to customize your ads to suit your needs. Their purpose is to reduce the frequency of how often the same ad is displayed to you, measure the effectiveness of the ad campaign, and understand the behavior of users after seeing the ad. These cookies are generally placed on ad network sites with the consent of the website operator (i.e. in this case with our consent). They recognize that the user has visited the website and pass this information to others, such as advertising companies, or adapt the ads accordingly. They are often linked to the website's functionality provided by such a company. That is why we use these cookies to link to social networks. They can then repeatedly use the information about your visit of the website to customize the ads on other websites specifically for you, and provide information about your visit to the ad networks we use, so that you can later be presented with the ads that you are most likely interested in, based on your behavior when viewing the website. We do not combine the data gathered with these cookies with additional information about our users.
You can also learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not get information about your behavior on the website just from cookies. We also add data such as your device's IP address (the address of your device you use to communicate with other devices on the Internet), the MAC address (the address of the device you use to communicate with other devices in your local network), your device's operating system, its version, and language settings; the browser you use on your device, its version and language settings; website address (URL) from which you come to our website.
We process this information about your behavior on our website based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) in order to:
- get information that will helps us improve our website for you in the future. Our legitimate interest here is improving our services for you;
- create statistics and reports, especially tracking traffic to our website, its individual pages and features, and measuring ad performance. Our legitimate interest here is measuring our website's efficiency and advertising costs. For this purpose, we may obtain additional derived data from your website behavior and use it for that purpose;
- test new features and applications before launching them, in particular to avoid problems with the functionality of these innovations in real-life traffic that could worsen your experience with using our services. Our legitimate interest here is the smooth functionality of our services for you;
- prevent attacks on our website and endangering its functionality and security of your data. Our legitimate interest here is the smooth functionality of our services for you and the security of your data.
We use personal data for these purposes for the time strictly necessary. You have the right to object to this processing as stated below.
6. How long do we keep processing your personal data?
Your personal data are processed and stored by us for the time necessary to secure all rights and obligations arising from our contractual relationship, for as long as we are entitled or required to keep personal data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations, or for the period of time for which the consent to process your personal data has been granted. In other cases, the period of time for which we process your personal data is a result of the purpose of such processing or is stated by the data protection legislation. Generally we process your personal data for the duration of the limitation periods, unless the law provides for a longer period for such processing or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
7. Security and Privacy
We protect personal data to the fullest extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We protect your personal data as if it were our own.
We have accepted and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, destruction or destruction of your personal data.
8. Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties
Our employees and partners may have access to your personal data to the extent of personal data you provided us with.
In order to be able to provide services and performance according to the contractual relationship, we might use services and applications of processors who also apply personal data protection policy.
If we decide to use other applications or processors in the future in order to facilitate and improve the processing of your personal data or to assist us with the provision of our services, we will demand the processor meets and maintains at least equal security of personal data and processing requirements as we do.
9. Transmission of personal data outside the European Union
All processing of personal data will be carried out within the EU territory.
10. Your Rights in Connection With the Protection of Personal Data
As a data subject, you have the following rights with respect to the processing of personal data, which you may exercise towards us at any time. If you wish to use any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to remind you that in the case of repeated or clearly unjustified request exercising the rights listed below (except for the right to lodge a complaint), we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for resolving such claims or to refuse the request.
- You have the right of access: You have the right to know whether and for what reasons your personal data are being processed, for what purpose and for what time, who is processing your personal data, to whom the personal data is being transferred, and what other rights you have concerning the processing of your personal data. You can ask us at any time, which personal data we are processing and why and we will provide you with such information within 30 days following obtaining your request.
- You have the right to rectification (to add and change your personal data) in case anything changes or you find your personal data outdated or incomplete. We will remedy this without undue delay.
- You can use the right to restriction of processing. Such restrictions will be made if: you deny the accuracy of your personal data and for the time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; processing of personal data is unlawful, you refuse erasure of such personal data and instead you request restrictions on their use; we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you require them to identify, exercise or defend your legal claims; during the investigation whether your objections to the processing of your personal data are justified. If you request a restriction of processing of your personal data, we will disable personal data or perform other processing operations, so that your personal data are not subject to any other processing operations for a limited time. You can limit the range of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, with signing out of the newsletter, you restrict the purpose of processing to send commercial messages.)
- You have the right to object against personal data processing which is being processed based on our legitimate interest. Unless we have serious legitimate reasons to continue such processing, we will stop processing your personal data based on such an objection.
- You have the right to data portability: If your personal data are being processed in an electronic form on the basis of a contract or consent, you may request their transmission in an electronic form for the purpose of transferring them to a third party. We will provide you with the information in a machine-readable form within 30 days following obtaining such a request. If the exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others, we can not comply with this request.
- You have the right to erasure (be forgotten): You have the right to request erasure of your personal data in case the personal data are not necessary for the purposes, for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you withdraw a consent to the processing of your personal data necessary for processing such personal data, you object to the processing, and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for the processing of your personal data, or your personal data are processed unlawfully. In case you exercise this right, we will delete all your personal information from our system, as well as from the system of all partial processors and backups. To ensure the execution of such right we need 60 days following obtaining such a request. In some cases, we are bound by a statutory obligation, and for example, we have to record the tax documents issued for the statutory period stipulated by the law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that is not required by any other law. We will notify you by e-mail of the completion of the erasure.
- Complaint filed with the Office for Personal Data Protection: If you feel that we do not comply with the law while processing your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint at any time to the Office for Personal Data Protection. We will appreciate if you decide to inform us first about any such suspicion so that we can resolve any such issue and find a suitable remedy.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from newsletters and marketing announcements: Emails with inspiration, articles or products and services are sent to you if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest. If you are not our customer yet, we only send such newsletters and marketing announcements to you based on your consent. In both cases, you can stop subscribing to our emails by pressing the sign-out link in each email you receive.
Please be assured that our employees and partners, who process your personal data, are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality lasts even after the end of your engagement with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any third party.